Forms are very important documents you can use in daily activities whether it is for your business or other purposes. Digital forms today are used to gather the information that can be customized especially if you are running a business.
Using forms effectively
What makes forms so useful for your business is that you can customize them to suit your needs. Whether it is to get the preliminary information or as feedback, you can use forms in all types of ways as to how your intentions are. Among them include:
- Registration – This is most commonly used in new product launches and enrolment purposes. Forms are used as the main tool for registering customer details into the system. It is easy to design and everything will be stored immediately onto the system (or cloud-based drive).
- Post-purchase – Forms are used to gather the feedback of service or products sold. This is a good way for your business to gauge what your customers feel about your product or service.
- Engagement – If you would like to get feedback or any form of engagements from your customers, forms are one of the best ways to go. You might acquire compliments, complaints and inquiries. Be sure to respond accordingly after receiving them.
- Analysis – Your business can gather quantitative data that can be used for analysis later. This is a great tool that allows you to run surveys and then crunching the data to get the information that you need. It is ideal to find out data represented in percentage or ratings.
Highlights of Forms
Using forms for your business brings a lot of benefits and advantages. There are many online platforms out there and be sure to choose one that you are provided with the functions that your business needs. This includes:
- Designing – You should be able to design forms that boost your business’ brand image. This includes customizing the outlook, text, logo, etc.
- Fields – You should be able to insert suitable and related fields according to your business’ needs. In most cases, it should be the name, address, telephone number, email, etc.
- Data Types – This MUST be related to your fields. The telephone number should only allow numbers as your data type. This is provided in the forms to help you gather accurate data for your campaigns and any other events for your business.
- Responses – Customizing your responses will allow you to get more exclusive data. This includes identifying who could and who could not respond, how many responses can each user submit, etc. This way, you do not have duplicates and can eradicate redundancy.
- Timing – You should be able to schedule your forms for a later time or at the time of your choice. This is ideal if you are running marketing campaigns. Besides that, you should have control as to when you would like to stop accepting responses.
- Export – Completed forms should allow you to export the data to another source. This could be an Excel file or in any other file type that suits your organization’s system.
How we can help?
With forms, the opportunities are limitless but you need to be able to design your forms to suit your needs. Whatever your expectations are and no matter how much data you need for your business, we are in the business to help you achieve your goals.
Now, you can create your form for free. We will help you in designing the right form for your needs. Whether it is to capture visitor’s information or a post-purchase survey, an RSVP for a product launch or a customer satisfaction questionnaire, we have the means and experience to help.
Talk to us today and let us guide your business to reach the goal through forms. We have designed and launched many of such projects. That gives us a lot of experience and better leverage for your business.